First unified Translation Memory Management Solution in the Cloud helps businesses take control of their key translation assets
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 13, 2012 – Cloudwords Inc., the world’s leading global translation management company, today unveiled “OneTM,” the industry’s first unified translation memory management solution in the cloud. For the first time ever, customers can easily bring together all of their translation memory assets, combine all past and future language translations across all departments and audiences at the enterprise level and proactively edit it themselves to drive maximum consistency and quality for their translations. OneTM is available as part of the Cloudwords Translation Management Automation (TMA) Platform, the first cloud-based service to help businesses manage the complexity of translation projects from creation to vendor selection to project and billing management.
In an increasingly global economy, more companies are expanding into foreign markets and thus the demand for multi-lingual translations across a company’s brand is increasing as well. Prior to the availability of OneTM, a company’s translation management was departmentalized, fragmented at best or simply nonexistent. Without a system in place to track and manage translation projects, each department within the same company may be contracting with separate vendors with different pricing, storing individual backlogs of previously translated materials, and often inconsistently adhering to corporate language, glossary and style guides.
Developed by Cloudwords CTO and Co-Founder Scott Yancey and former salesforce.com CTO Craig Weissman, OneTM extends Cloudwords’ revolutionary approach to the management of translation:
- Consistency & Quality: OneTM provides companies a simple way to centrally manage their translation memory across all departments and audiences at the enterprise level, ensuring consistent use of terminology, tone-of-voice and improving quality.
- Flexibility & Efficiency: With OneTM, companies can reduce the review cycle time associated with editing, modifying and replacing their translation memory data with phrases and language that can make a material difference to their business, regardless of the language it needs to be communicated in.
- Increased ROI: With one centralized location to store and manage translation across all audiences, OneTM levels the playing field for translation project management and instantly increases ROI across all translation projects.
- Levels the Playing Field: By unifying a company’s translation memory into a single, always up-to-date, cloud-based location, OneTM levels the playing field for translation vendors such that they know exactly what they are quoting for and can deliver the highest possible quality and contextually accurate translation at the lowest cost for their existing and potential clients.
“With OneTM, Cloudwords has delivered technology that enables companies to re-think the way they approach translation,” said Scott Yancey, CTO and Co-Founder of Cloudwords. “More and more of today’s business success hinges on the ability to communicate with global customers in a timely and consistent manner. OneTM helps improve translation processes while helping keep tight control of budgets.”
OneTM addresses and solves global translation challenges by:
- Enabling companies to centrally manage their translation memory asset in the cloud,
- Allowing different individuals and groups to tap into one translation memory,
- Providing a secure and scalable way to search, edit and modify translation memory before it is used in the next translation project, and
- Driving consistency and higher quality across all translated materials within the company.
“OneTM is the latest in Cloudwords revolution of the translation industry by empowering the customer. Whether you’re marketing to non-English speaking communities within the U.S., or reaching out to a larger audience overseas, content must be accurately translated and localized and, perhaps more importantly, must maintain your brand,” said Michael Meinhardt, CEO and Co-Founder of Cloudwords. “With OneTM, content is globally accessible to users within the company and their local vendors. With Cloudwords, organizations can now instantly tap into previously translated materials rather than starting from scratch with each new project. Until now, for the majority of customers in the translation industry, this wasn’t possible but with OneTM, we are making this a reality.”
Learn more about OneTM and start your next translation project for free at http://www.cloudwords.com.
About Cloudwords, Inc.
Cloudwords, the leading on-demand language management platform for organizations conducting business globally, is revolutionizing the translation industry. Empowering customers with the innovative tools needed to simplify their translation management initiatives, Cloudwords delivers the industry’s premier native cloud translation management solution. Backed by cloud computing’s pioneers and industry visionaries, including Marc Benioff, the Company’s unique platform includes unmatched scalability, security and ease-of-use features, resulting in significant advantages over any other solution currently available within the marketplace. For more information on Cloudwords, please visit www.cloudwords.com.