Stop using email, FTP and spreadsheets to manage projects.
Cloudwords robust communication features allows you to spend far less time sourcing, qualifying, and managing all your translation projects, vendors, and data. It also provides a central dashboard for all your internal stakeholders to stay on top of this critical business process.
- Follow bidding & project progress
- Use your existing vendors or choose from pre-qualified translation vendors
- Use a standardized quoting process
- Seamlessly award translation projects
Track the status of your projects from requesting competitive vendor bids to receiving your translated files. Use a full suite of online tools to initiate, manage, and analyze your translation projects.
- Manage your translation projects through your own dashboard
- Collaborate with your internal teams and external vendors
- Request changes and approve translations
- Store, manage, and share your translated materials
Cloudwords provides automatic, fluid communication for all your translation projects. It allows users to track their open tasks, alerts and project status and activities. The activity feed shows all events from projects. The activity feed also shows comments posted to tasks, providing contextual information on progress that helps users collaborate & finish tasks.
Cloudwords lets customers define, track and collaborate on to-dos in order to get your translations done. Users can also create custom tasks that map to their organization’s workflow. Each task includes a workspace where users can collaborate, either internally or with vendors. Automatic alerts are sent to users tor important events like when the process is set to begin and when deadlines are approaching or overdue.
See how SuccessFactors used Cloudwords to solve their communication around translation projects.