Seamless integration with DRUPAL
ADInstruments is a New Zealand based provider of data acquisition and analysis systems for research and teaching in the life and physical sciences.
ADInstruments needed a CMS that was easier to manage and could scale with their growing company, and a way to optimize their localization process to seamlessly integrate with a new CMS and accelerate delivery of fresh, multilingual content and product release documentation.
ADInstruments’ approach to localization was manual, cumbersome and resulted in huge delays between product release cycles.
The outdated approach presented several challenges:
- Lack of translation consistency
- Lack of efficient and transparent workflow
- Inability to track and monitor projects consistently across departments, distributors and translation vendors
- Reliance on time & skills of bilingual sales and technical staff
- Seamless integration with new CMS (Drupal)
- Centralize communication and workflow with internal reviewers and vendors on all localization projects
- Reduced reliance on internal, bilingual staff through use of Cloudwords’ preferred translation partners
- Centralized, managed and realized translation memory savings
- Flexibility to easily add new translation vendors as needed
“We came to Cloudwords for the Drupal module and stayed for the Translation Memory. Getting help with pushing XML files back and forth solved one big problem, but retaining the IP for any translation work we do is even better!”