Timely, personal, consistent messaging in all the languages of your customers—join us at Adobe Summit next week to learn how Cloudwords for Adobe EM helps marketers deliver localized web experiences better, faster, and more frequently. Our customers’ key areas of concern when it comes to improving global marketing efforts are efficiency, cost, and opportunity. And by leveraging Cloudwords technology, they are experiencing significant savings and improvements—customers are localizing content three to four times faster and generating more leads by increasing the number of campaigns they are able to launch.
As a partner and event sponsor, we’re gearing up to showcase our integrated solution, Cloudwords for Adobe EM, connect with customers, make new friends, and share with marketers how easy global go-to-market can be. Our team of marketing and localization experts will be available to provide global content marketing tips, tricks and best practices to help organizations create and deliver localized digital web and mobile app experiences within the Adobe EM platform.
Following our top 5 reasons you should consider leveraging Cloudwords for Adobe EM to engage global audiences, increase brand consistency and awareness, and generate new opportunities for revenue growth in existing and new global markets. If you’re planning to attend Adobe Summit, stop by and see for yourself – we’ll be in booth #10 in the Innovation Showcase area of the exhibition floor.
- Technology developed for marketers. Cloudwords is the only pure technology platform integrated with AEM that is designed from the ground up with the customer’s needs in mind. If you use Adobe EM to manage your websites and digital assets, and need to localize content for international markets, Cloudwords was designed for you.
- Deployment is quick, easy and intuitive. Cloudwords connects to your AEM instance, immediately delivering enterprise-ready translation management for all your Adobe digital experiences.
- Create and deliver localized content WITHIN Adobe EM. With one click, select the content you want translated in AEM and Cloudwords takes it from there. Once content is translated, Cloudwords returns the content to your AEM templates so you can review and edit the translated copy in context and within the proper layout.
- Speed global go-to-market timelines. Cloudwords’ automated workflow gives marketers unprecedented power to quickly and easily create and update digital content and experiences on a global scale. Even the most complex and dynamic sites are localized with greater efficiency and ease than ever before.
- Global brands use Cloudwords for AEM. Companies like Palo Alto Networks, CA Technologies, Thermo Fisher, Zimmer Biomet and Power Integrations use the Cloudwords-Adobe EM solution to roll out websites and digital properties faster and more efficiently in the native languages of their customers and target buyers. (Learn how Palo Alto Networks reaches global audiences faster in this case study.)
We hope to meet you next week at the Summit – please stop by, say hi, and join the global conversation! Make sure to follow us on Twitter @CloudwordsInc and use the hashtags #Cloudwords and #AdobeSummit to tell us how you’re reaching your global go-to-market goals.