With technology making it possible to communicate with people all over the world, companies are looking for ways to reach new markets. One way to do this is through advancements in localization. Localization automation tools make it easy to translate your marketing materials into different languages, making it easier than ever to connect with new audiences. By using localization automation tools, you can grow your global chats and expand your business in new and exciting ways.
In this Grow Global Chat, Cloudwords CEO Michael Meinhardt talks with GoTo's Chief Marketing Officer Jamie Domenici about the challenges facing translation localization, how to grow into new markets across the globe and what key metrics and measures you should consider for global CMOs.
"I think that global expansion is hard. You have to invest to grow. But, I also think global expansion is a key growth vector for our company," Domenici said. "We are global, but how we drive more through international is where we have more opportunities."
Domenici walks through GoTo's global localization process, looking both at the current landscape of localization and translation and what might be ahead.
- How to grow into new markets across the globe.
- The challenges facing translation and localization and how to move forward, both now and in the future.
- How to navigate digital transformation from a c-suite perspective.
- What key metrics and measures to consider for global CMOs.
- How to create a localization process, including finding an LSP and tech stack to work more efficiently.